ez1

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Water..

Water.. water water water water. There's so many things in water. So many things you can do with water. There's just so much in it's name. What can you do? Drink it, swim in it, turn it into ice cubes, clean things with it, water fights, water balloons, water guns, wash away fire, etc. Why is water so important? Why is it so versatile?
Well, as you know it, life on earth would not exist if it weren't for water. Water consists of 2 hydrogen atoms binded with an oxygen atom. You probably already know that from your chemistry class. Anyways, let's talk about it's versatileness. Our body is comprised of 65-75% water (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong), and water makes up 3/4 of the earth. Water also exists in the sky (the clouds). With that said, not only do we have water in our body and around us, we use it. We swim in it, the oceans, swimming pools. We shower with it. It rains on us. We need it to grow! Water! It's life!
I have no idea why I wrote all of that.

No comments: