1st place, tied with Rokia. ‘grats
Did a collabo with a friend Elmon & his beatbox friend. Crowd thought it was dope
Yo, “I be loungin” word to Phife, I make sounds
Create lines and recite rhymes that stay inside of your mind
Check the time, way past nine and we still on the rise
Devise some chimes so I put it to use when I can’t decide
Let the rhythm move me, move my soul
The notes follow me where ever I go
Then I could figuratively pull in the tide
Yo that’s the people, vigorously listening on the side
Envisioning the ambiguous art that comes out of my rhymes
Cause that’s my heart creatively using my mind
However long it’s takin’ me as long as I’m wisely using my time
To make this music, peace within these lyrics
Not longfully confusing it, cause in the streets they abuse it
Like heat, without meaning, they load it and use it
Near anyone who is a threat to them, like a proximity mine
Except the target is the opposite, so my goal is to is to lyrically defuse it
Fraudulent ‘rappers’ and they obscuring producers
I ain’t tryna downgrade or hate, I gotta give it to ya
But um.. man I used to love H.E.R., she had such a strong presence
Even though they tried to destroy her essence, and realness
Plaguin illness to a crowd of millions, makin’ millions
Treatin’ the music industry like drug dealin’
Ya see sucka emcees twistin’ the dictionary definition
But whatever it be, the real meaning stays within me
I’m tryna create her a sequal, yo this is for the people!
Hip-hop yes uhh and it don’t stopp
No comments:
Post a Comment