ez1

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dear Summer

"Have the whole world saying "How you still so good?"
Well I do this in my slumber summer
I ain't none of these half-assed newcomers, you know how I do summer
I drop heat, when you bring the sun up"
- Jigga

Time to spice things up 'til spring comes out, flings come out, the sun comes out, and that's when the fun comes out.. haha.

The weekend was quite enjoyable for me. When I got home, I got dropped off at my high school. There were lots of people, my little brother participated in the wrestling tournament there. I caught up with plenty friends I haven't talked to in a while, friends that were old friends, friends of friends, ex lovers, acquaintances whatever. Later on I went to Borders again to pick up a book to read. For some odd reason, it was my friend who brought up the idea, but I gladly accepted because I made us all go last time.

Saturday I hung out with my friends again, went to Oakland to eat pho, only to come home with my momma making some. So I ate 2 more bowls of pho that same day. We watched the wrestling tournament again. Later on I went to my house to chill and talk to my friend on the phone who was feeling down. I remember those days, helping so much emo people out with their lives, haha, great feeling uplifting others' moods.

This week is going to be a different week for me. The good thing is, midterms are over, the bad thing is, I messed up on a few midterms. There goes my 3.0+.
But yea, a lot of meetings this week. Like 5. Well at least I'm getting paid for them. So far I have 5 work hours done from last week, and this week I will do about 12 hours.

Time to study up. Stats is killing me. I'm going to have to get an A or B on the final to pass the class. The right time to start studying things would be now.
Lots of math hw.. luckily it's due Wednesday, but I'll start it tonight. I can't half-ass the homework either, because I'm trying to learn all this math to get into calculus.

No comments: