ez1

Saturday, May 9, 2009

You can try to bomb me, analyze but can't define me.

To hard to follow, you took a bite but couldn't swallow
your mind's boggled
but I'm as deep as Donald Goines novels
my whole persona's kinda laid back like a recliner
and since my mama, I been fucking with marijuana
wavy-haired, my skin got a money getting glare
strictly menace wear, macking offa Guinness beer
so where it all begins is here
destiny and me finally meet
so how can I be weak?
I'm rather unique

RATHER UNIQUE - AZ

I'm lookin @ pics of people livin' it big like JAY-Z and other hip-hop artists.




daaamn these muhhfuckas are living it big. I can't wait til I get on that level. (this idea spurred from a NikeTalk thread btw) haha
I'm probably not gonna be a big rap star or whatever, but sometimes, I imagine what it's like to be a celebrity. I remember I helllla wanted to be big like them when I was younger lol. I know we all have big dreams, but fuck it.. let me dream big! Word to NOTORIOUS.. However, there ARE artists that don't care much for the fame but enjoy what they do.. like COMMON. MAD respect for him. I'm actually listening to "Changes" right now by him.

Anywayysss, what's goood folks. Just been real busy lately and real tired. I got my Big bro and Big sis for Lambdas! I feel great about that. Ohh, and I got back my enl3 and math16(calc) midterm this week. I got a B- in English.. and A in math! wooohoo. I failed the first midterm too.. but luckily the professor is dropping it.

No comments: