Now playing: Life is Better ft. Norah Jones - Q-tip
To sum this all up, this quarter has been quite a trip.
With work, school, and such in the way, I'm finally a brother of LAMBDA PHI EPSILON, ΛΦΕ. Such a long and arduous process, no one could ever think of it. Pretty relieved and pretty much celebrated my whole weekend away. Next quarter and my next few years in college will be a blast!
For now, I'm going to finish up what I have left of this quarter. Tonight is my last quarter program for my job as the Cultural Programmer for my Asian American ethnic themed dorm building. and then I'm free! Time to study the hell up and make up for all those weeks I left hanging..
Well that's all for now, when I come up with something deep I'll come back.. peace!
<3 R.I.P. Sis, love ya mucho.
No comments:
Post a Comment