- consequence ft. john legend
"Now how we 'sposed to really carry on as a item
If you got more baggage than a carry-on item
And all you do is carry on and try to ignite him
Which leads me to think that you really don't like him
..."
updates as of late..
Hi! I'm done with my first year in college and my grades are B in Econ, B in Calculus, and B- in English 3. I guess my grades are pretty good for not stressing and having fun during finals week.. aha. And good for a pledge quarter I guess, tryna get it higher than 3.0.. I'm proud of myself
Welp this summer consisted of hanging out with cousins and friends so far. A lot of cousins that I haven't got to see for a while and cousins that go to school with me, or cousins that I didn't know were cousins. Hahah..
I started summer school today @ Ohlone College at home. The campus is so close to my house, just a couple minutes of driving down one street. I'm taking Macroeconomics and Cultural Anthropology. The classes are about 3 hours each .. -_-, I wonder how I survived today. My friend Tiffany from SD convinced me to just take the classes and get it overwith, as I was texting her in anthro. Surprisingly there's a good amount of friends and familiar faces in my class, about 5 people that go to Davis in my anthro class. I've seen some cute girls. The social life here seems different at community colleges, but I'll give it a shot yadigg ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment