too young - cool suki ft. legacy (of new boyz)
My boy Loc showed me this song, it's sicck.
Anyways my past weekend has been pretty damn awesome. I went to Davis Thursday night w/ Sangho, Kevin, Mark and chilled with some bros, my big sis, and KDPhi's. We played a lot of beer pong @ Mark's (Mark's big bro) house and yaddda. After that, we went to get Del Taco and went to Mark's big sis's place all wasted. It wasn't that long of a night but fun as hell. Friday morning we woke up and were playing Killer Instinct and trading swats with each other haha. We went home after, I didn't do much later that day, just hit up Borders to read for a bit. Saturday-repeat.
Sunday we went white water rafting @ American River in Sacramento. I went w/ some bros, their friends, cousins, their friends. I had a fucking blast (get it? haha). I got a long ass cut on my arm and broke my sunglasses, but it's all good. After that I went home all tired. I was about to sleep, but my cousin hit me up to go crabbing in San Francisco, @ like 1 am!. And so we went there.. and I'm all worn out. We ate lunchables there while we were waiting for the crabs.. mmm. I had class at 9 so I got home at 4 and knocked the f out.
Hm what else this week, I just finished my Macroeconomics midterm today and Cultural Anthropology yesterday. I feel confident about them. Today.. hmm, back to my normal self again now I'm free from burdens for a little bit. :]
will post pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment