today is a gift
song today: whatever you say - little brother
"what up brown skin, ya body smelling like cinnamon, hair in a bun your toes so feminine.."
ANYWAYS
1. I hit up my boy NICK NASTY, we asked if he wanted to chill. He said he only had 2 dollars. So later on we hit him up again to chill. He said he was at Carls Jr. "oh I only have a dollar left.." dood used it on a chicken sandwich! AHA.
2. We were chillin' in the parking lot outside the new Quicklys. There was a couple making out, doin' nasty shit and w/e outside of Taco Bell, like RIGHT there in the open. My friends were shoutin out words and all that. Then this guy, he turns on his car and plays "I'll make love to you" by BoyzIIMen like HELLLA LOUD! Like a fucking movie! hahaha, unfortunately the PDA peeps stopped and the guy went back inside Tacobell.
3. I forgot what the third funny thing is, but I'll post it when I remember it.
p.s. I'll update about my birthday week soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment