I kinda slip off track daily, so maybe I should keep myself organize and devise a daily schedule for myself..
Weekends/non school days:
Morning
- Wake up
- Brush teeth, shower
- Eat: Fluids + Meal + Fruits
- Excercise
Noon
- Work
- TV/Laptop/Phone
- Eat: Fluids + Meal + Fruits
Evening
- Work
- TV/Laptop/Phone
- Eat: Fluids + Meal + Fruits + Milk & Cookies
Night
- Take a dump
- Brush teeth, wash face.
- Sleep
School Days (I start school pretty soon, Aug. 22):
5-6AM - Wake up, brush teeth, eat breakfast, catch up on news, shower, dress up.
7:10-20AM - Drive to school
2:30 PM? - Get out of school, eat
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM - Homework! !!
4:00 pm - eat
7:00 PM + - Online work, eat
10:30 PM - Sleep
Doesn't sound that good, I should update this later..
No comments:
Post a Comment