I saw this movie the day of release date @ Harkins Theaters somewhere in Phoenix (there's a million of these around the city I swear.)I, being a long time Simpsons fan, personally enjoyed this movie. Whilst most of my siblings didn't really like it, I got a lot of laughs out of it. Every joke thrown out of the screen had me chuckling.
Assuming most of you already watched it.. (if not, watch for *spoilers*), here are some scenes I found hilarious.. some(a lot) I may forget to include though
[Spoilers]
- The Homer & family entering the church scene.. the whole thing was just hilarious.. hahah
- Ralph: "I like men now". I swear this dood always says weird crap out of no where
- Bart skateboarding scene, where they are covering his genitals, then all the sudden it shows. Haaha
- Homer throwing up middle fingers while sinking down the hole, then realizing he's going in slowly. Lmaoo
- Homer (in Alaska): "I'm never going back to America again."
-Homer kicking the bomb, making the seconds to explosion shorter.
[/Spoilers]
For those who haven't watched it yet, I recommend you take some time to enjoy this film, and you can't go wrong if you are a Simpsons fan.
My grade (excuse me, I'm no "professional" film critic, although I have done some in the past..) - A
No comments:
Post a Comment