ez1

Monday, August 13, 2007

Rush Hour 3

This has to be the most hilarious movie of 2007 so far, to me, that is. Not remembering much from the previous Rush Hour movies, I hear people say some elements were reused in this film, or that Chris Tucker just OD's in this film, or that the storyline wasn't good.
Forget what they say, I liked this movie. It gave me a lot of laughs, not only that, the action was good as well.
*Spoilers!* Don't look ahead if you haven't seen the movie. Or look ahead if you don't care.
Some funny scenes from the movie:
- The whole Karate dojo? scene.
- The Nun scene, haaahah that was great.
- The girl taking off her wig "omg it's a man!" haaha
- Carter and Jackie singing in the theatre
- George the driver, or the "American spy", lmao @ all of his scenes
- The end credits, they are all hilarious
There are more, but I haven't the clearest memory right now. Thanks for reading!

No comments: