ez1

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Quite Amusing Flash Games

To me flash games are usually play-once-then-move-on because I only have 2 lives with 100 aliens f**king shooting at me so I will never be able to get past the second level.
But, I have come across some damn entertaining flash games throughout 'my internet life' that I would like to share with you guys. Now, these are not boring games, they can keep you(me) busy for quite a while. Well, you'll just have to see for yourselves.....:

Boomshine
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games6/gameindex/boomshine.htm
Pop some bubbles, make a chain reaction and get to a higher level.

Desktop Tower Defense
http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/game.asp
This is damn addicting and will keep you busy for a long time, maybe too long. You place some missile turrets across your battlefield, and wait til the ball-shaped aliens come out and it will shoot them. You upgrade and add more weapons while the ball-shaped aliens get stronger. I don't really know how to explain it, just go and try it yourself.

Dodge
http://www.lewpen.com/game/
Simple but fun, the name basically explains it.

"Hate your PC? Smack it!"
http://www.funnyheck.com/flash_cartoon/smack_your_pc.html
If you are pissed at your computer because your mouse is clicking on ads for no reason, Counter-Strike won't give you over 60 fps, your 'secret video files' got deleted from your hard-drive, your internet disconnected for no reason while talking to a hot chick, or for whatever reason, but don't have the balls to physically harm your beloveth computer, then you might like this game.

Nanaca Crash
http://www.addictinggames.com/nanacacrash.html
Weird Japanese game that is actually fun. The description from the website reads.. "This is my weapon; this is my bike. That one's for fighting; this one I like!" I can't really explain, just play it.

Bloxorz
http://www.bass10.com/flash-games/puzzle-games/bloxorz-puzzle-game/
One of the addicting puzzle games that will keep your mind baffled for minutes, hours, whatever. You move the block around and try to get it into the hole, but you start over at the beginning of a level if your block falls off.

Oh, there's another one too. Look for "Tetris" on Google.

No comments: