So I made a website / forum about 2 years ago, dedicated to a counter-strike clan when it started. The website is TEAM-HP.com. I grew interest in a game called MapleStory, so it soon became a big website for MapleStory gamers. I think it came up for MapleStory in late 2005 or early 2006. Can't really recall. The site was damaged a few times though, but still went on.
Before this site, was HPgaming.net and it's predecessors (dedicated for Gunbound gamers), it lasted quite a while before I lost interest and moved on.
The site team-hp.com had been suspended sometime in January or February, earlier this year, and since then I became lazy to put work into it. However I brought it back up in April, having many old members return. This time it was just a chill site. Without focusing so much on the games. Many lost interest and there really are no frequents on the site anymore. We still get posts there though, but nothing like how it used to be-when you'd see a new post just refreshing the page. Well, those were the days. I'm currently trying to find a way to help it, but for now, I'm having the members decide (that is, if they even show up).
No comments:
Post a Comment